Chris Evans @ the Marvel Panel. #meatball.
CAN I JUST SAY THAT SINCE 5.03 “FREE TO BE YOU AND ME”
- CAS HAS BEEN BLOWN TO BITS AND THEN RESTORED
- HE SPENT ONE YEAR APART FROM DEAN,
- ONE YEAR FIGHTING A CIVIL WAR WHILST RESCUING DEAN EVERY TIME HE FUCKS UP
- ONE YEAR BEING GOD, LEVIATHAN, EMANUEL AND CRAZY!CAS
- ONE YEAR IN PURGATORY
- ONE YEAR OUT OF PURGATORY
- THEN FALLING FROM HEAVEN AND LEAVING HIS TRENCHCOAT IN A LAUNDROMAT
- BUT FUCKING BUTTTTTTT
- HE STILL HAS THAT BADGE DEAN GAVE HIM
today this guy told me that my dress made my ass look fat (he sad it as a 'compliment') and obviously since it was 8:30 I was too tired for that shit and I replied with 'saying my ass is fat wont make your dick any bigger' and when he tried to defend himself saying his dick was big enough I told him that it doesn’t count if he shoved two thirds of it in his personality and he just looked at me completely defenseless AND BASICALLY I STOLE THAT LINE FROM HERE BUT I SLAYED
Julie Dillon - Freelance illustrator living and working in Northern California.
All I can think of are these books we would ‘read’ in kindergarten which just consisted of blank pages with artwork and you’d make the story up yourself. Each of these feel like that—a story waiting to be told.